In case you haven’t noticed, this blog has been going through a dry patch lately. And by dry patch I mean Ponting-in-IPL-2013 kind of a patch. I usually blame others for my failures so I’ll blame Sharmila Tagore for this particular one.
Now that we have that out of the way, here are a few bullet points:
– 2013 has been a stupid year so far. Part depressing, part wonderful but overall stupid. It can’t make up its mind about how it wants to treat me. There are days when I feel it likes me and then it dropkicks me into an abyss of hopelessness, the kind where Anu Malik’s music plays on a loop. Not that 2012 was any better. 2012 was to me what Raju Chacha was to Ajay Devgn’s career. It was like Cocktail with a wonderful first half and a loony second half that had me running for life, shelter and other important things. I expect nothing less from 2013 and so far it has been failing me fabulously.
– Tantanoo.com has a new design and Lara Dutta has left the building. You can now read this blog on a computer, laptop, tablet, phablet, phone, all the samsung galaxies and anything else you read things on.
– Tantanoo.com now has 100+ subscribers and is officially the most popular blog in Journalist’s Colony, Thiruvanmiyur.
– Big shout out to people who have been popping in every now and then to give valuable feedback about this blog(like ‘please delete the blog’ and ‘want to get more $$$, click here’). Also much love to the person who wrote that letter in someone else’s blood urging me to stop writing.
– Unfortunately, like Srini mama’s resignation, that’s not happening.
So see you around. Expect a few blog posts here and there. A few announcements. Some GIFs. Tons of other stuff that you can ignore without worrying about your conscience.
P.S.: N. R. Narayana Murthy ji, welcome back to Infosys.34