- I’ve been as busy as a divorced bee – forwarding emails and cc’ing the wrong people. So much so that I’ve had ‘no time to stand and stare’. And since there hasn’t been any staring, there hasn’t been much blogging too. My to-do list is now officially longer than all the drafts of the JLB* put together.
– I had a brief encounter with IRCTC recently which will be discussed in greater detail later.
– In related news, I have successfully acquired tickets for Nagpur. I’ll be in the orange city for the Independence Day Long Weekend(IDLW). If you are around, give me a shoutout and come and meet me. I don’t have transport in Nagpur.
– Twitter relocated me to New Twitter. I am protesting by using DestroyTwitter. I tried TweetDeck for a while and was almost killed in the process. It is the most usable software in the world after iTunes. Thanks to it, my Firefox windows went ‘Not responding’ more frequently than Airtel Customer Service executives. After much experimentation(and harassment), I’ve finally settled with DestroyTwitter. It is beautiful, minimal and mostly efficient. It also has a real sluggish refresh rate, the minimum being 30 seconds. This forces you to reset your response time on Twitter and if you use Twitter web and DestroyTwitter side-by-side, it gives you a wonderful deja-thoo feeling. Still, I am sticking with DestroyTwitter for some time now.
– I have 850+ unread items on Google Reader. I am going to make it zero someday. Manually. *flexes carpel tunnels*
– I wanted to write a lot of stuff in this post, but can’t think of anything now.
(P.S: Sincere apologies to visitors who came here looking for ‘chennaites first sex’, ‘shweta bhabhi wid her neighbour’ and ‘boobs popping out in t nagar rush road’)
*Jan Lokpal Bill0