By accessing this website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this website. You also agree that you love the blog author and owe him 50 dollars. You confirm that you are of age and in your country, it is considered safe to read such tripe.
Everything on this blog is the author’s personal opinion(or opinion borrowed from Google). It does not reflect the opinion of his employer, his wife, his family, his wife’s family, his neighbour, his dabbahwallah or his country’s prime minister. On the same lines, you are what you comment. Your comments belong to you and only you. The author does not necessarily endorse the opinion of those who comment. The author hates everything and everyone equally. Most blog posts on this blog are served with a tinge of humor and satire. If you aren’t physically or mentally compatible with humor(or humor of the variety served here) you are requested to leave. However, if you find a post offensive(and bother to do something about it) – First Click here. Then mention the reasons in the comment. If the author can’t convince you, send him a mail. In the worst case, he’ll pull down the post or parts of it(he is nice that way).
The author will provide a link/mention source/or copyright information wherever credit is due. Most photographs that go up on this website do not belong to the author. If you have any objection, please get in touch with the author to get the content removed/modified. All trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights, copyrights, registered names, mottos, logos, avatars, insignias and marks used or cited by this website are the property of their respective owners and this website in no way accepts any responsibility for an infringement on one of the above.*
All the links emanating from this website may or may not lead to dangerous articles/links/viruses/naked women/naked men/aliens/lok sabha/etc. You are responsible for every link that you click on this website. If it turns out to be a harmful link, you can always click here.
To sum it all up, if you are on the internet and something happens to you, it is YOUR fucking mistake and I(the author) am not responsible for any physical, mental or financial harm that has been caused to you by my action, inaction or reaction. Get over it.
This blog is hosted on WordPress. As a part of your privacy, I (may) have your IP address, email id and web address, and your username. As a single child, I’ve never been very keen to share things. So I promise that I will not share your private information with any third party. Any data that you share on this site will not be published without your consent.
A comment in my opinion is one of the following:
- Your way of telling me how smart you are
- Your way of telling me how dumb you are
- Your way of telling me how smart I am
- Your way of telling me how dumb I am
I have enabled comment moderation on this blog because:
- I don’t trust everyone who visits this blog
- I get comment notifications which brings your comment to my notice and helps me respond to them in time
On this blog:
- I’ll allow trolling limited to one comment. I’ll reply in suitable words and block you from commenting again. That is my way of saying STFU honourably. I respect your right to be a troll but don’t abuse that right.
- I’ll accept any comment and every comment as long as it makes sense. I don’t mind criticism as long as it is level headed.
- You can use cuss words in all languages as long as what you are saying makes sense and doesn’t offend other readers of the blog
- I’ll reply to comments as long as the thread makes sense. I’ll answer your queries and discuss everything you want to. But that totally depends on my frame of mind and leisure.
Also, I prefer comments which have an identity so please leave your name and URL. This serves two purposes – One, I can read your blog and Two, I know you are real. By this I mean, real name and real URL. I know you don’t own Yahoo(who’d want to, anyway).
Anonymous comments will be allowed for people who love anonymity. But anonymous comments that abuse the anonymity will not be given the respect they could otherwise have deserved. Anonymity isn’t an invisibility cloak for the weak. If you have an opinion, make sure you claim it, don’t leave it here like an orphaned comment.
- You can use the comment space to share links to your works or other pieces on the internet. But there is a thin line of difference between pimping and sharing. So, I won’t reply to comments that only contain a link. I will not delete them, but I won’t lend you an ear and I won’t read that link.
- WordPress actually allows me to edit all comments – my comments as well as your comments. So the power rests with me. I can edit your comment and make you sound like a douchebag. Alternatively I can edit my reply and make myself sound smarter. But I won’t do that. Unless you force me to.
- I don’t take dictations. I’ll write about everything and anything under the sun as long as I feel I have something to say about it. I’ll refrain from writing flammable stuff, I won’t insult any community intentionally or otherwise. If I am found guilty of such behaviour, point it out and it will be rectified. Apart from that, the world is my oyster and I’ll will do anything inside it.
Again, there is enough communal hatred in the world. Please spare my blog. And I really mean it.
Having said that, do comment on this blog. I appreciate feedback of all sort. Also understand that I make thousands of typos and grammar errors that need to be rectified. Point them out too.
Enough now, go read the blog.
(*line borrowed from Herche’s blog disclaimer)0